Problem Properties & GOH Management Assistance Program

Concerned about problematic behaviors at a rental property in your neighborhood? Report all nuisance behaviors to the police! A nuisance is chronic behavior that violates any City, State or, Federal law. Call 911 or 231-1212 (non-emergency) After reporting the problem, please contact our Neighborhood Stabilization Officer, Brian Wilson 613-3134.

Grand Oak Hill Management Assistance Program (MAP) is a 15th Ward Block Grant funded program which assists our efforts to abate nuisance/ problem properties. GOH MAP now serves most of the South Side. Properly managed rental property is critical to the stability of our neighborhoods. MAP uses property management as a neighborhood stabilization tool. Want to find out about MAP services? Call Maggie Lampe at 865-5530 x109


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s